Niobrara Elementary School
Niobrara Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Nebraska for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 20%)
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 10%)
- Niobrara Elementary School's student population of 140 students has grown by 18% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 13 teachers has grown by 30% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||140 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Niobrara Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NE)|
|Overall School Rank||#564 out of 918 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Niobrara Public s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Niobrara Niobrara Secondary School Grades: 7-12 | 85 students
247 N Hwy 12
Niobrara, NE 68760
(402)857-3322 0.0 7-12 85
- Lynch Lynch Secondary School Grades: 7-12 | 28 students
701 Hoffman St
Lynch, NE 68746
(402)569-2081 13.9 7-12 28
- Avon Avon Elementary - 02 Grades: K-6 | 133 students
210 Pine St
Avon, SD 57315
(605)286-3291 15.1 K-6 133
- Springfield Springfield Elementary - 03 Grades: K-5 | 55 students
Springfield, SD 57062
(605)369-2282 15.7 K-5 55
- Verdigre Verdigre High School Grades: 9-12 | 55 students
201 S 3rd St
Verdigre, NE 68783
(402)668-2275 16.8 9-12 55
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.