- Grades: Kindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 322 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 10:1
- Minority Enrollment: 43%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 20% in CT
- Math Proficiency: 70-74% (Top 10%)
- Reading Proficiency: 70-74% (Top 20%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CT Dept. of Education
Norfeldt School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Connecticut for:
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Norfeldt School's ranking?
What schools are Norfeldt School often compared to?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
How many students attend Norfeldt School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Norfeldt School?
What grades does Norfeldt School offer ?
What school district is Norfeldt School part of?
Review Norfeldt School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities