Top Randolph County Public High Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 8 top public high schools in Randolph County, North Carolina, serving 6,888 students.
- Randolph County, NC public schools have a diversity score of 0.39, which is lower than the North Carolina average of 0.46.
- The most diverse school district in Randolph County is Guilford County s School District. Read more about public school diversity statistics in North Carolina or national school diversity statistics.
- Minority enrollment is 30% (majority Hispanic) and the student:teacher ratio is 17:1.
Top Randolph County Public High Schools (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Asheboro Asheboro High School1221 S Park St
Asheboro, NC 27203
Grades: 9-12 | 1360 students
- Ramseur Eastern Randolph High School390 Eastern Randolph Rd
Ramseur, NC 27316
Grades: 9-12 | 818 students
- Asheboro Southwestern Randolph High School1641 Hopewell Friends Rd
Asheboro, NC 27205
Grades: 9-12 | 1070 students
- Trinity Trinity High School5746 Trinity High School Rd
Trinity, NC 27370
Grades: 9-12 | 773 students
- Asheboro Uwharrie Charter Academy 5326 Us Hwy 220 Business South
Asheboro, NC 27204
Grades: 6-12 | 755 students
- Trinity Wheatmore High School3678 Finch Farm Rd
Trinity, NC 27370
Grades: 9-12 | 841 students
It is never too early to start prepping for college by engaging in some extra-curricular activities that will help you to show a college admissions team who you are and what you believe in.
The results of a new study show that private school education may be no better than public school education. Keep reading to learn more about this study and to learn how to make the right choice between private and public school education for your child.
Each year, millions of students neglect to fill out the FAFSA and, in doing so, miss out on the chance to receive federal student aid. Keep reading to learn why every high school student should apply for financial aid, whether or not they qualify and regardless of their intention to use it.