Top Randolph County Public High Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 8 top public high schools in Randolph County, North Carolina, serving 6,888 students.
- Randolph County, NC public schools have a diversity score of 0.39, which is lower than the North Carolina average of 0.46.
- The most diverse school district in Randolph County is Guilford County s School District. Read more about public school diversity statistics in North Carolina or national school diversity statistics.
- Minority enrollment is 30% (majority Hispanic) and the student:teacher ratio is 17:1.
Top Randolph County Public High Schools (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Asheboro Asheboro High School1221 S Park St
Asheboro, NC 27203
Grades: 9-12 | 1360 students
- Ramseur Eastern Randolph High School390 Eastern Randolph Rd
Ramseur, NC 27316
Grades: 9-12 | 818 students
- Asheboro Southwestern Randolph High School1641 Hopewell Friends Rd
Asheboro, NC 27205
Grades: 9-12 | 1070 students
- Trinity Trinity High School5746 Trinity High School Rd
Trinity, NC 27370
Grades: 9-12 | 773 students
- Asheboro Uwharrie Charter Academy 5326 Us Hwy 220 Business South
Asheboro, NC 27204
Grades: 6-12 | 755 students
- Trinity Wheatmore High School3678 Finch Farm Rd
Trinity, NC 27370
Grades: 9-12 | 841 students
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.