Top Randolph County Public High Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 8 top public high schools in Randolph County, North Carolina, serving 6,888 students.
- Randolph County, NC public schools have a diversity score of 0.39, which is lower than the North Carolina average of 0.46.
- The most diverse school district in Randolph County is Guilford County s School District. Read more about public school diversity statistics in North Carolina or national school diversity statistics.
- Minority enrollment is 30% (majority Hispanic) and the student:teacher ratio is 17:1.
Top Randolph County Public High Schools (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Asheboro Asheboro High School1221 S Park St
Asheboro, NC 27203
Grades: 9-12 | 1360 students
- Ramseur Eastern Randolph High School390 Eastern Randolph Rd
Ramseur, NC 27316
Grades: 9-12 | 818 students
- Asheboro Southwestern Randolph High School1641 Hopewell Friends Rd
Asheboro, NC 27205
Grades: 9-12 | 1070 students
- Trinity Trinity High School5746 Trinity High School Rd
Trinity, NC 27370
Grades: 9-12 | 773 students
- Asheboro Uwharrie Charter Academy 5326 Us Hwy 220 Business South
Asheboro, NC 27204
Grades: 6-12 | 755 students
- Trinity Wheatmore High School3678 Finch Farm Rd
Trinity, NC 27370
Grades: 9-12 | 841 students
We analyze on a new study that shows restricting sugary snacks in vending machines in schools resulted in less weight-gain over a three-year period.
A number of school districts across the country are considering the closure of some of their public schools. We’ll look at reasons for the closures and what parents are doing to protest.
We report on the back to school campaign launched by CPS despite huge issues facing the district, including reports of school officials lying to get their children free lunches, conflicts between administrators and teachers’ union, and a lower bond rating.