North Central Elementary School
- North Central Elementary School's student population of 337 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has grown by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||337 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- North Central Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 20:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OH)|
|Overall School Rank||#852 out of 3,224 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||North Central Local School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pioneer North Central Junior/high School Grades: 7-12 | 238 students
400 E Baubice St
Pioneer, OH 43554
(419)737-2366 0.0 7-12 238
- Montpelier Montpelier Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 478 students
1015 E Brown Rd
Montpelier, OH 43543
(419)485-6700 7.8 K-6 478
- Waldron Waldron Middle School Grades: 7-8 | 21 students
13380 Waldron Rd
Waldron, MI 49288
(517)286-6251 7.8 7-8 21
- West Unity Hilltop High School Grades: 7-12 | 243 students
1401 W Jackson St
West Unity, OH 43570
(419)924-2365 8.4 7-12 243
- Fayette Fayette Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 227 students
400 E Gamble Rd
Fayette, OH 43521
(419)237-2776 11.6 PK-6 227
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.