North Elementary School
North Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Arkansas for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 20%)
- North Elementary School's student population of 179 students has declined by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 14 teachers has declined by 22% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||179 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- North Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has increased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AR)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||OSCEOLA SCHOOL DISTRICT School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Osceola Osceola Elementary School Grades: 1-4 | 378 students
Osceola, AR 72370
(870)563-2371 0.3 1-4 378
- Osceola Osceola Stem Charter Grades: 5-8 | 346 students
112 N School St
Osceola, AR 72370
(870)563-2150 0.7 5-8 346
- Burdette Arkansas Northeastern College Grades: 9-12
Hwy 148 And Nterstate 55
Burdette, AR 72321
(870)763-1486 5.8 9-12 n/a
Learn about strategies and tips you can incorporate to help your teenager be organized and excel in public high school.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.