Northwestern High School
- Northwestern High School's student population of 451 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 28 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||451 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Northwestern High School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WI)|
|Overall School Rank||#1094 out of 2,027 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Maple School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Poplar Northwestern Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 281 students
10523 E Us Highway 2
Poplar, WI 54864
(715)364-2218 3.1 6-8 281
- Poplar Northwestern Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 526 students
10465 E Us Highway 2
Poplar, WI 54864
(715)364-8465 3.2 PK-5 526
- Iron River Iron River Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 93 students
7730 Pettingill Ave
Iron River, WI 54847
(715)372-4334 14.1 K-5 93
- Superior Lake Superior Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 204 students
6200 E 3rd St
Superior, WI 54880
(715)398-7672 15.6 PK-5 204
- Solon Springs Solon Springs School Grades: PK-12 | 266 students
8993 E Baldwin Ave
Solon Springs, WI 54873
(715)378-2263 15.9 PK-12 266
Not just kids need schooling. Learn about the Parent Academy offered through Miami-Dade County Public Schools, where parents go back to school.
Across the country, parents are opting their children out of Common Core testing, with New York City seeing some of the biggest opt-out numbers. How is this massive school district handling the situation?
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.