Northwestern Middle School
- Northwestern Middle School's student population of 281 students has declined by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||281 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Northwestern Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WI)|
|Overall School Rank||#499 out of 2,027 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Maple School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Poplar Northwestern Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 526 students
10465 E Us Highway 2
Poplar, WI 54864
(715)364-8465 0.1 PK-5 526
- Maple Northwestern High School Grades: 9-12 | 451 students
4751 S County Road F
Maple, WI 54854
(715)363-2434 3.1 9-12 451
- Superior Lake Superior Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 204 students
6200 E 3rd St
Superior, WI 54880
(715)398-7672 12.5 PK-5 204
- Superior Four Corners Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 222 students
4465 E County Road B
Superior, WI 54880
(715)399-8911 14.9 PK-5 222
- Solon Springs Solon Springs School Grades: PK-12 | 266 students
8993 E Baldwin Ave
Solon Springs, WI 54873
(715)378-2263 16.7 PK-12 266
Not just kids need schooling. Learn about the Parent Academy offered through Miami-Dade County Public Schools, where parents go back to school.
Across the country, parents are opting their children out of Common Core testing, with New York City seeing some of the biggest opt-out numbers. How is this massive school district handling the situation?
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.