Oak Tree Elementary School
- Oak Tree Elementary School's student population of 562 students has declined by 16% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 32 teachers has declined by 20% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||562 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Oak Tree Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has increased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank||#824 out of 1,842 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Gilbert Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Gilbert Eduprize Online Instruction
580 W. Melody Ave.
Gilbert, AZ 85233
(480)813-9537 0.3 n/a n/a
- Mesa Harris Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 457 students
1820 S. Harris Drive
Mesa, AZ 85204
(480)497-3300 0.7 PK-6 457
- Gilbert Neely Traditional Academy Grades: PK-6 | 759 students
321 W. Juniper Ave.
Gilbert, AZ 85233
(480)497-3300 0.8 PK-6 759
- Gilbert Gilbert Junior High School Grades: 6-8 | 444 students
1016 N. Burk
Gilbert, AZ 85234
(480)497-3300 1.0 6-8 444
Learn about the recent vote by the Indiana School Board to allow a state takeover of four Indiana schools beginning next school year.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.