Oakwood Terrace Elementary School
- Oakwood Terrace Elementary School's student population of 607 students has declined by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 37 teachers has declined by 11% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||607 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||37 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Oakwood Terrace Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#3293 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Hurst-euless-bedford Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Houston Harmony School Of Innovation- Euless Grades: K-6 | 759 students
701 S Industrial Blvd Ste 105
Houston, TX 77099
(817)554-2800 0.3 K-6 759
- Euless Euless J High School Grades: 7-9 | 1099 students
306 W Airport Frwy
Euless, TX 76039
(817)354-3340 0.9 7-9 1099
- Euless Wilshire Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 711 students
420 Wilshire Dr
Euless, TX 76040
(817)354-3529 1.0 PK-6 711
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.