Oakwood Terrace Elementary School
- Oakwood Terrace Elementary School's student population of 600 students has grown by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 37 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||600 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||37 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Oakwood Terrace Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 7,999 schools in Texas (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#2561 out of 7999 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Hurst-Euless-Bedford Independent School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Houston Harmony School Of Innovation- Euless Grades: K-6 | 751 students
701 S Industrial Blvd Ste 105
Houston, TX 77099
(817) 554-2800 0.3 K-6 751
- Euless Euless J High School Grades: 7-9 | 1,048 student
306 W Airport Frwy
Euless, TX 76039
(817) 354-3340 0.9 7-9 1,048
- Euless Wilshire Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 756 students
420 Wilshire Dr
Euless, TX 76040
(817) 354-3529 1.0 PK-6 756
Gangs, drugs, and guns may be more prevalent on public school campuses than parents think. Learn about the high percentage of public school students who are exposed to these dangers each day – and what parents can do to protect their kids.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.
Learn about how public schools across the country are mandating community service hours in order to graduate.