Treetops School International
Treetops School International places among the top 20% of public schools in Texas for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 20%)
- Reading Language/Arts Proficiency Highest reading language/arts proficiency (Top 10%)
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 20%)
- Treetops School International's student population of 415 students has grown by 14% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 32 teachers has grown by 10% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||415 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Treetops School International is ranked within the top 20% of all 7,953 schools in Texas (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-17 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#1182 out of 7953 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Treetops School International School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Euless Oakwood Terrace Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 607 students
700 Ranger Rd
Euless, TX 76040
(817)354-3386 0.5 PK-6 607
- Houston Harmony School Of Innovation- Euless Grades: K-6 | 759 students
701 S Industrial Blvd Ste 105
Houston, TX 77099
(817)554-2800 0.6 K-6 759
- Euless Wilshire Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 711 students
420 Wilshire Dr
Euless, TX 76040
(817)354-3529 1.1 PK-6 711
- Euless Euless J High School Grades: 7-9 | 1099 students
306 W Airport Frwy
Euless, TX 76039
(817)354-3340 1.4 7-9 1099
I love this school. It is so amazing and I wouldn't want to be at any other school. Don't worry, I'm not posting this review instead of not doing homework. I've already finished my homework, so don't get mad. I just want to let you know that TreeTops is an amazing school. The teachers are great and really care for your success. Their method of teaching is great and they're willing to work and help you get through your problems instead of giving up on you unlike some other schools. Also, we have a walking trail. Who wouldn't want a walking trail?
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Ainslee
Be cautious bringing your child here...they seem to have a problem practicing what they preach. Instead of helping your child through a rough patch, and working together with parents and teachers, they just kick them out. Not a good place to teach children how to become caring adults.
- Posted by Parent - wop53
Schools all over the country have closed their doors to slow the spread of COVID-19, forcing educators and parents to switch to online learning strategies. Read on to learn where to start with homeschooling and for helpful resources for learning at home.
As public schools in the United States continue to increase in their racial, ethnic, economic, and religious diversity, some districts need to rethink their holiday celebrations in a manner that is inclusive and respectful of all people.
As schools around the country close for two weeks or more, parents find themselves asking some tough questions. Read on to learn about the current and future impact of COVID-19 on students in public schools.