South Euless Elementary School
- South Euless Elementary School's student population of 612 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 36 teachers has declined by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||612 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||36 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- South Euless Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has increased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#2238 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Hurst-euless-bedford Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Euless Oakwood Terrace Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 607 students
700 Ranger Rd
Euless, TX 76040
(817)354-3386 0.6 PK-6 607
- Euless Euless J High School Grades: 7-9 | 1099 students
306 W Airport Frwy
Euless, TX 76039
(817)354-3340 0.7 7-9 1099
- Houston Harmony School Of Innovation- Euless Grades: K-6 | 759 students
701 S Industrial Blvd Ste 105
Houston, TX 77099
(817)554-2800 0.9 K-6 759
- Euless Midway Park Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 729 students
409 N Ector Dr
Euless, TX 76039
(817)354-3380 1.1 PK-6 729
I love this school so much! My daughter goes there and gets a very good education. 10/10 recommend. So Amazing!
- Posted by Parent - Amy M
Euless is a relatively high income areaI taught at Sagamore Hill for a number of years. Staff was excellent, but it was in a low income area.
- Posted by Teacher - marjo
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.