Mayfield City School District
- For the 2020-21 school year, there is 1 public preschool in Mayfield City School District, serving 80 students. public preschool in Mayfield City School District have a diversity score of 0.51, which is less than the Ohio public preschool average of 0.54.
- Minority enrollment is 31% of the student body (majority Black and Asian), which is less than the Ohio public preschool average of 36% (majority Black).
- The student:teacher ratio of 13:1 is less than the Ohio public preschool average of 19:1.
|School District Name||Mayfield City School District|
|School District Website||http://www.mayfieldschools.org/|
|School District Phone Number||(440) 995-7201|
|School District Grades Offered||PK - 12|
|2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (OH)|
|# of Schools||1 School||756 Schools|
|# of Students||80 Students||323,299 Students|
|# of Teachers||6 Teachers||16,949 Teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||19:1|
- The school district's graduation rate of 91% has decreased from 93% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (OH)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a||390 Students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||7 Students||5,966 Students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||3 Students||21,629 Students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||9 Students||68,745 Students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||55 Students||208,472 Students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a||246 Students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||6 Students||17,849 Students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||80||36,311|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-||54,082|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-||50,230|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-||46,222|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-||43,845|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-||39,159|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-||31,571|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-||13,581|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-||3,804|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-||3,845|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-||197|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-||164|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-||123|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-||115|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-||50|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $16,045 is higher than the state average of $12,577. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $14,022 is higher than the state average of $11,659. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (OH)|
|Total Revenue||$72 MM||$11 MM|
|Spending||$63 MM||$10 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$16,045||$12,577|
|Spending / Student||$14,022||$11,659|
Mayfield City School District Public Preschools (2020-21)
- School (Math/Reading Proficiency) Location Grades Students
- Mayfield Preschool950 Millridge Rd
Cleveland, OH 44143
Grades: PK | 80 students
Gangs, drugs, and guns may be more prevalent on public school campuses than parents think. Learn about the high percentage of public school students who are exposed to these dangers each day – and what parents can do to protect their kids.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.
Learn about how public schools across the country are mandating community service hours in order to graduate.