Revere Local School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 4 public schools managed by Revere Local School District serving 2,653 students in Akron, Ohio.
- Minority enrollment is 13% of the student body (majority Asian), which is less than the Ohio state average of 29%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 17:1 is less than the state average of 18:1.
Revere Local School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Akron Bath Elementary School1246 N Cleveland Massillon Rd
Akron, OH 44333
Grades: 4-5 | 437 students
- Richfield Hillcrest Elementary School3080 Revere Rd
Richfield, OH 44286
Grades: K-3 | 727 students
- Richfield Revere High School3420 Everett Rd
Richfield, OH 44286
Grades: 9-12 | 850 students
- Bath Revere Middle School3195 Spring Valley Rd
Bath, OH 44210
Grades: 6-8 | 639 students
|School District Name||Revere Local School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||2,653 students|
|# of Teachers||158 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
|# of Male Students||1,347 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||1,306 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||1 students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||146 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||62 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||49 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||2,300 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||95 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||33|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||140|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||187|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||193|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||207|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||216|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||188|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||213|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||200|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||226|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||196|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||228|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||212|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||214|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Revere Local School District, which is ranked within the top 5% of all 842 school districts in Ohio (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 96% has decreased from 98% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (OH)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $13,661 is higher than the state average of $12,447. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $13,554 is higher than the state average of $11,715. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (OH)|
|Total Revenue||$36 MM||$11 MM|
|Spending||$36 MM||$10 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$13,661||$12,447|
|Spending / Student||$13,554||$11,715|
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.