Grandfield School District
- For the 2020-21 school year, there is 1 public preschool in Grandfield School District, serving 143 students.
- Public preschool in Grandfield School District have an average math proficiency score of 27% (versus the Oklahoma public pre school average of 34%), and reading proficiency score of 32% (versus the 34% statewide average). This district's average pre school ranking is in the bottom 50% of public pre schools in Oklahoma.
- Minority enrollment is 65% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is more than the Oklahoma public preschool average of 53% (majority Hispanic and American Indian).
- The student:teacher ratio of 14:1 is less than the Oklahoma public preschool average of 16:1.
|School District Name||Grandfield School District|
|School District Website||http://www.grandfield.k12.ok.us/|
|School District Phone Number||(580) 479-5237|
|School District Grades Offered||PK - 12|
|2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (OK)|
|# of Schools||1 School||833 Schools|
|# of Students||143 Students||321,439 Students|
|# of Teachers||10 Teachers||19,604 Teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||16:1|
- Grandfield School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 470 school districts in Oklahoma (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2018 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 50% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (OK)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a||42,739 Students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a||6,332 Students|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||55 Students||58,112 Students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||13 Students||28,252 Students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||50 Students||151,917 Students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a||1,143 Students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||25 Students||32,944 Students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||13||41,785|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||16||48,663|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||8||46,684|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||11||43,958|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||16||42,415|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||14||38,480|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||17||34,647|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||20||13,169|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||15||5,816|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||13||5,812|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-||4|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-||3|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-||2|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-||1|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-||-|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $9,508 is higher than the state average of $8,492. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $10,860 is higher than the state average of $9,105. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (OK)|
|Total Revenue||$3 MM||$4 MM|
|Spending||$3 MM||$4 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$9,508||$8,492|
|Spending / Student||$10,860||$9,105|
Grandfield School District Public Preschools (2020-21)
School (Math/Reading Proficiency)
- Grandfield Elementary School 416 South Main
Grandfield, OK 73546
Grades: PK-8 | 143 students
Gangs, drugs, and guns may be more prevalent on public school campuses than parents think. Learn about the high percentage of public school students who are exposed to these dangers each day – and what parents can do to protect their kids.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.
Learn about how public schools across the country are mandating community service hours in order to graduate.