Grandfield School District
- For the 2020-21 school year, there is 1 public middle school in Grandfield School District, serving 143 students.
- Public middle school in Grandfield School District have an average math proficiency score of 27% (versus the Oklahoma public middle school average of 28%), and reading proficiency score of 32% (versus the 33% statewide average). This district's average middle school ranking is in the top 50% of public middle schools in Oklahoma.
- Minority enrollment is 65% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is more than the Oklahoma public middle school average of 50% (majority American Indian and Hispanic).
- The student:teacher ratio of 14:1 is less than the Oklahoma public middle school average of 16:1.
|School District Name||Grandfield School District|
|School District Website||http://www.grandfield.k12.ok.us/|
|School District Phone Number||(580) 479-5237|
|School District Grades Offered||PK - 12|
|2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (OK)|
|# of Schools||1 School||606 Schools|
|# of Students||143 Students||186,817 Students|
|# of Teachers||10 Teachers||11,627 Teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||16:1|
- Grandfield School District, which is ranked within the top 50% of all 524 school districts in Oklahoma (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2018 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 50% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (OK)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a||32,629 Students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a||2,852 Students|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||55 Students||27,726 Students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||13 Students||13,958 Students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||50 Students||93,082 Students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a||528 Students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||25 Students||16,042 Students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||13||6,284|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||16||6,525|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||8||6,629|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||11||6,595|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||16||6,626|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||14||6,600|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||17||8,367|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||20||35,114|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||15||47,986|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||13||49,538|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-||4,100|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-||864|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-||782|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-||807|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-||-|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $9,508 is higher than the state average of $8,492. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $10,860 is higher than the state average of $9,105. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (OK)|
|Total Revenue||$3 MM||$4 MM|
|Spending||$3 MM||$4 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$9,508||$8,492|
|Spending / Student||$10,860||$9,105|
Grandfield School District Public Middle Schools (2020-21)
School (Math/Reading Proficiency)
- Grandfield Elementary School 416 South Main
Grandfield, OK 73546
Grades: PK-8 | 143 students
Should sixth graders be placed in elementary or middle school? We explore the pros and cons of the issue.
Learn 8 ways to guide your conversations with children when discussing high-profile acts of violence in schools.
Traditional Christmas carols, such as "Silent Night," may be sounds of the past on public school campuses. Learn about why schools are banning Christmas carols and how some parents are protesting the changes.