Grandfield School District
- For the 2020-21 school year, there are 2 public schools in Grandfield School District, serving 195 students.
- Public schools in Grandfield School District have an average math proficiency score of 30% (versus the Oklahoma public school average of 31%), and reading proficiency score of 34% (versus the 35% statewide average). This district's average school ranking is in the top 50% of public schools in Oklahoma.
- Minority enrollment is 66% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is more than the Oklahoma public school average of 51% (majority Hispanic and American Indian).
- The student:teacher ratio of 12:1 is less than the Oklahoma public school average of 17:1.
|School District Name||Grandfield School District|
|School District Website||http://www.grandfield.k12.ok.us/|
|School District Phone Number||(580) 479-5237|
|School District Grades Offered||PK - 12|
|2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (OK)|
|# of Schools||2 Schools||1,802 Schools|
|# of Students||195 Students||696,650 Students|
|# of Teachers||16 Teachers||41,558 Teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||17:1|
- Grandfield School District, which is ranked within the top 50% of all 539 school districts in Oklahoma (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2018 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 50% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (OK)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||1 Student||95,479 Students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a||14,107 Students|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||76 Students||120,322 Students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||15 Students||59,924 Students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||66 Students||339,490 Students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a||2,485 Students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||37 Students||64,843 Students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||13||41,785|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||16||52,013|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||8||52,434|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||11||51,926|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||16||53,697|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||14||52,514|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||17||52,387|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||20||50,509|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||15||47,986|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||13||49,538|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||13||52,380|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||14||49,202|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||14||46,564|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||11||43,715|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-||-|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $9,508 is higher than the state average of $8,492. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $10,860 is higher than the state average of $9,105. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (OK)|
|Total Revenue||$3 MM||$4 MM|
|Spending||$3 MM||$4 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$9,508||$8,492|
|Spending / Student||$10,860||$9,105|
Grandfield School District Public Schools (2020-21)
Gangs, drugs, and guns may be more prevalent on public school campuses than parents think. Learn about the high percentage of public school students who are exposed to these dangers each day – and what parents can do to protect their kids.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.
Learn about how public schools across the country are mandating community service hours in order to graduate.