Idabel School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public preschool managed by Idabel School District serving 290 students in Idabel, Oklahoma.
- Minority enrollment is 82% of the student body (majority Black), which is more than the Oklahoma state average of 50%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 16:1 is equal to the state average of 16:1.
Idabel School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Idabel Idabel Primary South Elementary School1212 East Tyler Drive
Idabel, OK 74745
Grades: PK-1 | 290 students
|School District Name||Idabel School District|
|# of Schools||4|
|# of Students||1,250|
|# of Teachers||85|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15|
|# of Male Students||519|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||731|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||169|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||5|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||206|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||344|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||329|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||25|
|% of Hawaiian Students|
|# of Two or more races Students||172|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||83|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||100|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||107|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||98|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||67|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||86|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||71|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||74|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||83|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||74|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||114|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||110|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||94|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||89|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Idabel School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 531 school districts in Oklahoma (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 85-89% has increased from 80-84% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (OK)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $9,835 is higher than the state average of $8,255. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $10,215 is higher than the state average of $8,852. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (OK)|
|Total Revenue||$12 MM||$4 MM|
|Spending||$13 MM||$4 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$9,835||$8,255|
|Spending / Student||$10,215||$8,852|
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.