Liberty School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 public elementary school managed by Liberty School District serving 324 students in Roland, Oklahoma.
- Minority enrollment is 39% of the student body (majority American Indian), which is less than the Oklahoma state average of 51%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 15:1 is less than the state average of 17:1.
Liberty School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Roland Liberty Public School476490 E 1060 Road
Roland, OK 74954
Grades: PK-8 | 324 students
|School District Name||Liberty School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||324 students|
|# of Teachers||21 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
|# of Male Students||142 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||182 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||46 students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||10 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||n/a|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||199 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||1 students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||68 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||49|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||40|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||36|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||38|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||32|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||22|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||26|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||22|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||33|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||24|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||2|
- Liberty School District, which is ranked within the top 50% of all 531 school districts in Oklahoma (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of % has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (OK)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $9,274 is higher than the state average of $8,236. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $9,259 is higher than the state average of $8,831. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (OK)|
|Total Revenue||$3 MM||$4 MM|
|Spending||$3 MM||$4 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$9,274||$8,236|
|Spending / Student||$9,259||$8,831|
After massive budget cuts and claims of economic inequity within the state’s public school system, districts are taking matters in their own hands and suing the state for the mess.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.