Top Oregon Special Education Public High Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 top special education public high school in Oregon, serving 112 students.
- Minority enrollment is 58% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is more than the Oregon state average of 37%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 6:1 is less than the state average of 20:1.
Top Oregon Special Education Public High Schools (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Salem Oregon School For The Deaf 999-a Locust St Ne
Salem, OR 97303
Grades: K-12 | 112 students
The Common Core State Standards Initiative has changed the course of education in the United States, particularly with its emphasis on standardized testing. But how does standardized testing affect teaching quality? Keep reading to find out.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.