Palisades Charter Elementary School
Palisades Charter Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 1%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 5%)
- Reading/Language Arts Proficiency Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 1%)
- Palisades Charter Elementary School's student population of 499 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has declined by 8% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||499 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Palisades Charter Elementary School is ranked within the top 1% of all 9,602 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 23:1 has increased from 22:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#68 out of 9602 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Los Angeles Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pacific Palisades Palisades Charter High School Grades: 9-12 | 3,056 students
15777 Bowdoin St.
Pacific Palisades, CA 90272
(310) 230-6623 0.3 9-12 3,056
- Santa Monica Canyon Charter Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 388 students
421 Entrada Dr.
Santa Monica, CA 90402
(310) 454-7510 1.3 K-5 388
- Los Angeles Paul Revere Charter Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 2,134 students
1450 Allenford Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90049
(310) 917-4800 1.9 6-8 2,134
- Santa Monica Roosevelt Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 788 students
801 Montana Ave.
Santa Monica, CA 90403
(310) 395-0941 1.9 K-5 788
Gangs, drugs, and guns may be more prevalent on public school campuses than parents think. Learn about the high percentage of public school students who are exposed to these dangers each day – and what parents can do to protect their kids.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.
Learn about how public schools across the country are mandating community service hours in order to graduate.