Panacea Prep Charter School
- Panacea Prep Charter School's student population of 132 students has grown by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 7 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||132 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Panacea Prep Charter School is ranked within the top 50% of all 3,601 schools in Florida (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-69%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||16:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Broward School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Lauderdale Griffin Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 595 students
5050 Sw 116th Ave
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33330
(754)323-5900 0.6 PK-5 595
- Hollywood Embassy Creek Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 1154 students
10905 Se Lake Blvd
Hollywood, FL 33026
(754)323-5550 2.1 PK-5 1154
- Pembroke Pines Charles W Flanagan High School Grades: 9-12 | 2830 students
12800 Taft St
Pembroke Pines, FL 33028
(754)323-0650 2.4 9-12 2830
- Fort Lauderdale Cooper City Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 741 students
5080 Sw 92nd Ave
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33328
(754)323-5200 2.4 PK-5 741
- Hollywood Pembroke Lakes Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 601 students
11251 Taft St
Hollywood, FL 33026
(754)323-6950 2.4 PK-5 601
Combat the growing prevalence of bullying in public schools by learning more about effective solutions.
Learn about the International Baccalaureate (IB) program, and if this program is appropriate for your child.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.