Paradox Valley Charter School
- Paradox Valley Charter School's student population of 66 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 5 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||66 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Paradox Valley Charter School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CO)|
|Overall School Rank||#1342 out of 1,704 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-29%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||West End No. Re-2 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- La Sal La Sal School Grades: PK-3 | 9 students
State Highway #46, State Hwy #
La Sal, UT 84530
(435)678-1292 16.5 PK-3 9
- Gateway Gateway School Grades: PK-12 | 25 students
One School Road
Gateway, CO 81522
(970)254-7080 20.6 PK-12 25
- Nucla Nucla High School Grades: 9-12 | 63 students
225 West 4th Street
Nucla, CO 81424
(970)864-7350 23.8 9-12 63
- Naturita Naturita Elementary & Middle School Grades: PK-8 | 170 students
141 West Main Street
Naturita, CO 81422
(970)865-2204 24.3 PK-8 170
- Moab Grand County High School Grades: 9-12 | 457 students
608 S 400 E
Moab, UT 84532
(435)259-8931 33.7 9-12 457
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
As of 2014, nineteen states still allow corporal punishment – spanking and paddling the most common choices – in their public schools. However, some argue that not only are these punishments physically harmful, they also are disproportionately administered to students of color. As a result, House democrats have taken up the issue in a new bill that would ban all forms of corporal punishment nationwide.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.