Paramount Terrace Elementary School
- Paramount Terrace Elementary School's student population of 357 students has grown by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has grown by 13% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||357 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Paramount Terrace Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#1595 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-84%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Amarillo Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Amarillo Tascosa High School Grades: 9-12 | 2278 students
Amarillo, TX 79102
(806)326-2600 0.2 9-12 2278
- Lewisville Premier H S Of Amarillo Grades: 9-12 | 191 students
3242 Hobbs Rd
Lewisville, TX 75029
(806)352-0171 0.8 9-12 191
- Amarillo Avondale Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 580 students
Amarillo, TX 79106
(806)326-4000 0.9 PK-5 580
- Amarillo Olsen Park Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 446 students
Amarillo, TX 79106
(806)326-4900 0.9 PK-5 446
Nearby Homes for Sale
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.