Amarillo Collegiate Academy
- Amarillo Collegiate Academy's student population of 409 students has grown by 38% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 24 teachers has grown by 26% over five school years.
|School Type||Alternative school / Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||409 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Amarillo Collegiate Academy's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has increased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#926 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||TEXAS COLLEGE PREPARATORY ACADEMIES School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lewisville Premier H S Of Amarillo Grades: 9-12 | 191 students
3242 Hobbs Rd
Lewisville, TX 75029
(806)352-0171 0.1 9-12 191
- Amarillo Crockett Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 858 students
4720 Floyd St
Amarillo, TX 79106
(806)326-3300 0.5 6-8 858
- Amarillo Paramount Terrace Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 357 students
3906 Cougar Dr
Amarillo, TX 79109
(806)326-4950 0.7 PK-5 357
- Amarillo Olsen Park Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 446 students
Amarillo, TX 79106
(806)326-4900 0.9 PK-5 446
- Amarillo Tascosa High School Grades: 9-12 | 2278 students
Amarillo, TX 79102
(806)326-2600 0.9 9-12 2278
Wonderful approach to learning for kids. My son loves it as much as I do. The teachers and staff really care about the students well being.
- Posted by Parent - dober
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.