Crockett Middle School
Crockett Middle School places among the top 20% of public schools in Texas for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Crockett Middle School's student population of 858 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 52 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||858 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||52 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Crockett Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#1166 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||AMARILLO ISD School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lewisville Premier H S Of Amarillo Grades: 9-12 | 191 students
3242 Hobbs Rd
Lewisville, TX 75029
(806)352-0171 0.5 9-12 191
- Amarillo Ridgecrest Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 470 students
5306 W 37th
Amarillo, TX 79109
(806)326-5100 0.6 PK-5 470
- Amarillo Olsen Park Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 446 students
Amarillo, TX 79106
(806)326-4900 0.7 PK-5 446
- Amarillo Paramount Terrace Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 357 students
3906 Cougar Dr
Amarillo, TX 79109
(806)326-4950 1.1 PK-5 357
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.