Ridgecrest Elementary School
- Ridgecrest Elementary School's student population of 470 students has declined by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 30 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||470 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Ridgecrest Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#2883 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Amarillo Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Amarillo Crockett Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 858 students
4720 Floyd St
Amarillo, TX 79106
(806)326-3300 0.6 6-8 858
- Amarillo Amarillo High School Grades: 9-12 | 2114 students
Amarillo, TX 79109
(806)326-2000 0.7 9-12 2114
- Amarillo Bonham Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 810 students
5600 S W 49th
Amarillo, TX 79109
(806)326-3100 1.0 6-8 810
- Lewisville Premier H S Of Amarillo Grades: 9-12 | 191 students
3242 Hobbs Rd
Lewisville, TX 75029
(806)352-0171 1.0 9-12 191
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.