Coronado Elementary School
- Coronado Elementary School's student population of 512 students has grown by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 31 teachers has grown by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||512 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Coronado Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#2238 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Amarillo Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Amarillo Austin Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 815 students
1808 Wimberly Rd
Amarillo, TX 79109
(806)326-3000 0.6 6-8 815
- Amarillo Lamar Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 330 students
Amarillo, TX 79110
(806)326-4600 0.7 PK-5 330
- Lewisville Premier H S Of Amarillo Grades: 9-12 | 191 students
3242 Hobbs Rd
Lewisville, TX 75029
(806)352-0171 1.0 9-12 191
- Amarillo Paramount Terrace Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 357 students
3906 Cougar Dr
Amarillo, TX 79109
(806)326-4950 1.2 PK-5 357
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.