Paris High School
- The student population of 357 students has grown by 13% over five years.
- The teacher population of 32 teachers has grown by 10% over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||357 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has stayed the same over five years.
- The school's diversity scoreThe chance that two students selected at random would be members of a different ethnic group. Scored from 0 to 1, a diversity score closer to 1 indicates a more diverse student body. of 0.26 is less than the state average of 0.57. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Paris School District's student population of 1,149 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The district's graduation rate of 81% has decreased from 95% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $9,767 in this district is less than the state average of $10,835. The district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $9,798 is less than the state average of $10,302. The district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
|School District Name||Paris School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||1,149||913|
|District Total Revenue||$12 MM||$10 MM|
|District Spending||$12 MM||$9 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$9,767||$10,835|
|District Spending / Student||$9,798||$10,302|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- ParisParis Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-4 | 462 students
401 N School St
Paris, AR 72855
- ParisParis Middle SchoolGrades: 5-8 | 330 students
602 N Tenth St
Paris, AR 72855
- Coal HillWestside High SchoolGrades: 7-12 | 295 students
400 Hwy 164 N
Coal Hill, AR 72832
- AltusOzark Middle SchoolGrades: 6-7 | 291 students
P O Box 339
Altus, AR 72821
- ScrantonScranton High SchoolGrades: 7-12 | 200 students
103 N Tenth St
Scranton, AR 72863
September 19, 2017
Though many students move straight into college after high school, there is some benefit to taking a "gap year". Keep reading to learn what a gap year is and how it might benefit you.
September 12, 2017
Homework has become deeply ingrained in the U.S. educational system, but how much homework is too much and how can you create a healthy environment for your child to do schoolwork at home?
September 08, 2017
Learn about single-sex education in public schools.