Parkivew Elementary School
- Parkivew Elementary School's student population of 359 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 33 teachers has grown by 32% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-3|
|Total Students||359 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Parkivew Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NJ)|
|Overall School Rank||#584 out of 2,236 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Stratford School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Stratford Samuel S. Yellin Elementary School Grades: 4-8 | 511 students
111 Warwick Road
Stratford, NJ 08084
(856)783-1094 0.6 4-8 511
- Blackwood Glen Landing Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 749 students
85 Little Gloucester Road
Blackwood, NJ 08012
(856)227-3534 1.3 6-8 749
- Somerdale Sterling High School Grades: 9-12 | 950 students
501 South Warwick Road
Somerdale, NJ 08083
(856)784-1333 1.4 9-12 950
- Somerdale Somerdale Park School Grades: PK-8 | 499 students
301 Grace Street
Somerdale, NJ 08083
(856)783-6261 1.5 PK-8 499
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.