- School Type: Special education school
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 167 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 5:1
- Minority Enrollment: 31%
- Graduation Rate: ≥50% (Btm 50% in FL)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: ≤10% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 6-9% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), FL Dept. of Education
Paul B. Stephens Ese Center ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Florida for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Paul B. Stephens Ese Center's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
What is the graduation rate of Paul B. Stephens Ese Center?
How many students attend Paul B. Stephens Ese Center?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Paul B. Stephens Ese Center?
What grades does Paul B. Stephens Ese Center offer ?
What school district is Paul B. Stephens Ese Center part of?
View the Paul B. Stephens Ese Center yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Review Paul B. Stephens Ese Center. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities