Paul F Doyon Memorial
- Paul F Doyon Memorial's student population of 401 students has declined by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 33 teachers has grown by 10% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||401 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Paul F Doyon Memorial is ranked within the top 50% of all 1,666 schools in Massachusetts (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MA)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#688 out of 1666 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Ipswich School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ipswich Ipswich Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 440 students
130 High Street
Ipswich, MA 01938
(978) 356-3535 1.7 6-8 440
- Ipswich Winthrop Grades: PK-5 | 378 students
65 Central Street
Ipswich, MA 01938
(978) 356-2976 2.1 PK-5 378
- Rowley Pine Grove Grades: PK-6 | 451 students
191 Main Street
Rowley, MA 01969
(978) 948-2520 2.2 PK-6 451
- Topsfield Steward Elementary School Grades: PK-3 | 381 students
261 Perkins Row
Topsfield, MA 01983
(978) 887-1538 3.4 PK-3 381
The city of New York has announced they are bringing back mandatory sex-ed courses for the first time in 20 years, in light of skyrocketing teen pregnancy rates far above the national average.
The economic divide between our nation's public school students is growing wider and deeper. Learn about a new federal report that reveals the growing ranks of poverty-stricken public schools.
How well do your state’s schools compare against the rest of the country? With the standard nationalization movement gaining steam, we may soon be able to compare apples to apples.