- Pine Grove's student population of 451 students has declined by 12% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 33 teachers has declined by 17% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||451 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Pine Grove is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1,666 schools in Massachusetts (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MA)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#1093 out of 1666 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||n/a|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Triton School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ipswich Paul F Doyon Memorial Grades: PK-5 | 401 students
216 Linebrook Rd
Ipswich, MA 01938
(978) 356-5506 2.2 PK-5 401
- Ipswich Ipswich Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 440 students
130 High Street
Ipswich, MA 01938
(978) 356-3535 2.4 6-8 440
- Byfield Triton Regional Middle School Grades: 7-8 | 416 students
112 Elm Street
Byfield, MA 01922
(978) 463-5845 2.7 7-8 416
Learn about how public schools are impacted by an economic recession, job losses, and funding cuts.
Through the Gates Foundation, Bill Gates has not only donated billions of dollars to public schools, but will now sponsor in-depth research on improving teaching that may change the face of public school education forever.
The start of the school year translates into greater risks for the spread of H1N1. Learn about how public schools across the country are combating the risks, as well as what you can do to keep your children safe.