- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 528 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 11:1
- Minority Enrollment: 13%
- Graduation Rate: 90-94% (Btm 50% in MA)
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 5%
- Math Proficiency: 70-74% (Top 5%)
- Reading Proficiency: 85-89% (Top 5%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MA Dept. of Education
Ipswich High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Massachusetts for:
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Ipswich High School's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
What is the graduation rate of Ipswich High School?
How many students attend Ipswich High School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Ipswich High School?
What grades does Ipswich High School offer ?
What school district is Ipswich High School part of?
Review Ipswich High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities