Perley Elementary School
- Perley Elementary School's student population of 108 students has declined by 60% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 4 teachers has declined by 76% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||108 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
- Perley Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 27:1 has increased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MA)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||27:1||13:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Georgetown School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Georgetown Georgetown High School Grades: 9-12 | 411 students
11 Winter Street
Georgetown, MA 01833
(978)352-5790 0.2 9-12 411
- Georgetown Penn Brook Grades: K-6 | 697 students
68 Elm Street
Georgetown, MA 01833
(978)352-5785 0.9 K-6 697
- Groveland Elmer S Bagnall Grades: PK-6 | 506 students
253 School Street
Groveland, MA 01834
(978)372-8856 2.1 PK-6 506
- Boxford Spofford Pond Grades: 3-6 | 428 students
31 Spofford Road
Boxford, MA 01921
(978)352-8616 2.5 3-6 428
- West Newbury Pentucket Regional Senior High School Grades: 9-12 | 734 students
24 Main Street
West Newbury, MA 01985
(978)363-5507 3.9 9-12 734
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.