Kennett Consolidated SD School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 6 public schools managed by Kennett Consolidated SD School District serving 4,150 students in Kennett Square, Pennsylvania.
- Minority enrollment is 50% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is more than the Pennsylvania state average of 34%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 14:1 is less than the state average of 15:1.
Kennett Consolidated SD School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Kennett Square Bancroft Elementary School181 Bancroft Road
Kennett Square, PA 19348
Grades: 1-5 | 486 students
- Landenberg Kennett Middle School195 Sunny Dell Rd
Landenberg, PA 19350
Grades: 6-8 | 1010 students
- Kennett Square Mary D Language Kdg Center409 Center St
Kennett Square, PA 19348
Grades: K | 301 students
- Toughkenamon New Garden Elementary School265 New Garden Road
Toughkenamon, PA 19374
Grades: 1-5 | 462 students
|School District Name||Kennett Consolidated SD School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||4,150 students|
|# of Teachers||296 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
|# of Male Students||2,101 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||2,049 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||5 students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||94 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||1,805 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||98 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||2,076 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||72 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||301|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||304|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||300|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||297|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||298|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||351|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||330|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||353|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||327|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||348|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||313|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||338|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||290|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Kennett Consolidated SD School District, which is ranked within the top 30% of all 663 school districts in Pennsylvania (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 92% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (PA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $16,252 is higher than the state average of $13,057. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $15,173 is higher than the state average of $12,924. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (PA)|
|Total Revenue||$70 MM||$19 MM|
|Spending||$65 MM||$19 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$16,252||$13,057|
|Spending / Student||$15,173||$12,924|
We provide an overview and current status of the Race to the Top program that was designed as an incentive and funding program to promote education reform in public school districts across the country.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.