Manheim Central SD School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 5 public schools managed by Manheim Central SD School District serving 2,939 students in Manheim, Pennsylvania.
- Minority enrollment is 14% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Pennsylvania state average of 34%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 15:1 is equal to the state average of 15:1.
Manheim Central SD School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Manheim Manheim Central Middle School261 White Oak Rd
Manheim, PA 17545
Grades: 5-8 | 874 students
- Manheim Manheim Central Senior High School400 Adele Ave
Manheim, PA 17545
Grades: 9-12 | 949 students
- Manheim Stiegel Elementary School3 S Hazel St
Manheim, PA 17545
Grades: PK-4 | 240 students
|School District Name||Manheim Central SD School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||2,939 students|
|# of Teachers||200 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
|# of Male Students||1,501 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||1,438 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||2 students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||73 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||220 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||35 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||2,513 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||96 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||23|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||221|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||209|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||204|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||231|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||228|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||203|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||226|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||244|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||197|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||268|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||254|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||235|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||196|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Manheim Central SD School District, which is ranked within the top 30% of all 663 school districts in Pennsylvania (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 94% has increased from 86% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (PA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $14,383 is higher than the state average of $13,057. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $14,141 is higher than the state average of $12,924. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (PA)|
|Total Revenue||$43 MM||$19 MM|
|Spending||$42 MM||$19 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$14,383||$13,057|
|Spending / Student||$14,141||$12,924|
We provide an overview and current status of the Race to the Top program that was designed as an incentive and funding program to promote education reform in public school districts across the country.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.