Pine Strawberry Elementary School
- Pine Strawberry Elementary School's student population of 122 students has grown by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has grown by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||122 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Pine Strawberry Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 7:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank||#670 out of 1,842 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Pine Strawberry Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Payson Payson High School Grades: 9-12 | 673 students
301 South Mclane
Payson, AZ 85547
(928)474-2070 12.5 9-12 673
- Payson The Shelby School Grades: K-10 | 35 students
249 W. Standage Drive
Payson, AZ 85547
(928)478-0322 19.1 K-10 35
- Prescott Valley Pace Preparatory Academy Grades: 9-12 | 107 students
6711 East 2nd Street
Prescott Valley, AZ 86314
(928)775-0719 25.9 9-12 107
- Camp Verde Camp Verde Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 684 students
200 Camp Lincoln Road
Camp Verde, AZ 86322
(928)567-8000 26.7 PK-5 684
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.