Piner Elementary School
Piner Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Kentucky for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 20%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 20%)
- Reading/Language Arts Proficiency Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 20%)
- Piner Elementary School's student population of 366 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has grown by 10% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||366 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Piner Elementary School is ranked within the top 20% of all 1,258 schools in Kentucky (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-17 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has decreased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (KY)|
|Overall School Rank (16-17)||#148 out of 1258 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Kenton County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school, middle school and elementary school to Piner Elementary School is Northern Ky Youth Dev Center (4.2 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Crittenden Northern Ky Youth Dev Center Grades: 6-12 | 35 students
675 Eads Rd
Crittenden, KY 41030
(859)356-3091 4.2 6-12 35
- Walton Walton-verona High School Grades: 9-12 | 533 students
30 School Rd
Walton, KY 41094
(859)485-7721 4.9 9-12 533
- Independence Twenhofel Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 786 students
11846 Taylor Mill Rd
Independence, KY 41051
(859)356-5559 5.5 6-8 786
Read why good diet and nutrition is important for high student performance.