Pinewood Elementary School
- Grades: Kindergarten-4
- Enrollment: 306 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 19:1
- Minority Enrollment: 27%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 35-39% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 45-49% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
35-39% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 45-49% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
How many students attend Pinewood Elementary School?
306 students attend Pinewood Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
73% of Pinewood Elementary School students are White, 16% of students are Hispanic, 8% of students are Two or more races, 1% of students are American Indian, 1% of students are Asian, and 1% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Pinewood Elementary School?
Pinewood Elementary School has a student ration of 19:1, which is lower than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Pinewood Elementary School offer ?
Pinewood Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-4
Review Pinewood Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities