Pinewood Elementary School
- Pinewood Elementary School's student population of 368 students has declined by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has declined by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-4|
|Total Students||368 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Pinewood Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 22:1 has decreased from 23:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#5542 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Pollock Pines Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Camino Camino Science And Natural Resources Charter Grades: K-8 | 90 students
3060 Snows Rd.
Camino, CA 95709
(530)644-4552 5.2 K-8 90
- Placerville Gold Oak Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 325 students
3171 Pleasant Valley Rd.
Placerville, CA 95667
(530)626-3160 8.6 K-5 325
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.