Pingree-buchanan Elementary School
- Pingree-buchanan Elementary School's student population of 97 students has grown by 14% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 8 teachers has declined by 11% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||97 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Pingree-buchanan Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has increased from 10:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (ND)|
|Overall School Rank||#283 out of 450 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Pingree-buchanan 10 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pingree Pingree-buchanan High School Grades: 7-12 | 61 students
111 Lincoln Ave
Pingree, ND 58476
(701)252-5563 8.2 7-12 61
- Jamestown Washington Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 120 students
700 4th Ave Nw
Jamestown, ND 58402
(701)252-0468 11.6 K-5 120
- Jamestown James Valley Area Career & Technical Center
910 12th Ave Ne
Jamestown, ND 58401
(701)252-8841 11.9 n/a n/a
- Jamestown Lincoln Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 229 students
319 5th St Ne
Jamestown, ND 58402
(701)252-0867 11.9 K-5 229
Nearby Homes for Sale
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.