Poland Junior High School
- Poland Junior High School's student population of 391 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||391 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Poland Junior High School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has increased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (LA)|
|Overall School Rank||#313 out of 1,277 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||15:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Rapides Parish School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Effie Lafargue Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 713 students
3366 Highway 107
Effie, LA 71331
(318)253-9591 8.0 PK-6 713
- Lecompte Rapides High School Grades: 8-12 | 336 students
9463 Highway 71 South
Lecompte, LA 71346
(318)776-9371 8.3 8-12 336
- Lecompte Carter C. Raymond Elementary School Grades: PK-7 | 137 students
2510 St. Charles
Lecompte, LA 71346
(318)776-5489 9.1 PK-7 137
- Alexandria Acadian Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 304 students
310 Richmond Drive
Alexandria, LA 71302
(318)487-1202 11.3 PK-5 304
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.