Pollock Elementary School
- Pollock Elementary School's student population of 528 students has declined by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 32 teachers has declined by 17% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||528 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Pollock Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (LA)|
|Overall School Rank||#281 out of 1,277 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Grant Parish School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dry Prong Grant Junior High School Grades: 7-8 | 371 students
17773 Highway 167
Dry Prong, LA 71423
(318)899-5697 5.9 7-8 371
- Pineville Mary Goff Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 354 students
6900 Shreveport Highway
Pineville, LA 71360
(318)640-3416 7.4 PK-6 354
- Ball Ball Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 321 students
89 Camp Livingston Road
Ball, LA 71405
(318)640-5394 7.6 PK-6 321
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.