Pueblo Del Sol Elementary School
- Pueblo Del Sol Elementary School's student population of 633 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 28 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2010)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||633 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Pueblo Del Sol Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 23:1 has increased from 22:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank||#247 out of 1,842 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Sierra Vista Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Yuma The Berean Schools Grades: K-12 | 354 students
1169 N. Colombo Drive
Yuma, AZ 85365
(520)459-4113 0.8 K-12 354
- Sierra Vista Aoc-cochise County Juvenile Dentention Centre Grades: 6-12
100 S Colonia De Salud Suite,
Sierra Vista, AZ 85635
(520)803-3006 0.9 6-12 n/a
- Tucson Ppep Tec - Colin L. Powell Learning Center Grades: 9-12 | 71 students
4116 Avenida Cochise Suites F,
Tucson, AZ 85714
(520)458-8205 1.1 9-12 71
- Sierra Vista Buena High School Grades: 7-12 | 2182 students
5225 E. Buena School Blvd.
Sierra Vista, AZ 85635
(520)515-2714 1.7 7-12 2182
Special education law is not easy to decipher, with several regulations that govern special education services for disabled students. In this article, learn about the core components of the laws, rights, and individual education plans that can help create the best public school environment for your child.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.