Pyron Elementary School
- Grades: 2-5
- Enrollment: 703 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 16:1
- Minority Enrollment: 51%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in AR
- Math Proficiency: 30% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 28% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), AR Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Pyron Elementary School's ranking?
Pyron Elementary School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Arkansas for: Most diverse schools (Top 20%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
30% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 36% AR state average), while 28% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 37% AR state average).
How many students attend Pyron Elementary School?
703 students attend Pyron Elementary School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
49% of Pyron Elementary School students are White, 37% of students are Hispanic, 8% of students are Asian, 5% of students are Two or more races, and 1% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Pyron Elementary School?
Pyron Elementary School has a student ration of 16:1, which is higher than the Arkansas state average of 13:1.
What grades does Pyron Elementary School offer ?
Pyron Elementary School offers enrollment in grades 2-5
What school district is Pyron Elementary School part of?
Pyron Elementary School is part of Clarksville School District.
Review Pyron Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities