Raritan Valley School
- Raritan Valley School's student population of 262 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-4|
|Total Students||262 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Raritan Valley School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NJ)|
|Overall School Rank||#842 out of 2,236 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Hazlet Township Public School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hazlet Beers Street School Grades: 5-6 | 252 students
610 Beers Street
Hazlet, NJ 07730
(732)264-1107 0.4 5-6 252
- Holmdel Indian Hill School Grades: 4-6 | 735 students
735 Holmdel Road
Holmdel, NJ 07733
(732)946-1045 1.0 4-6 735
- Matawan Matawan Regional High School Grades: 9-12 | 1042 students
450 Atlantic Avenue
Matawan, NJ 07747
(732)705-5200 1.0 9-12 1042
- Matawan Lloyd Road Elementary School Grades: 4-5 | 593 students
401 Lloyd Road
Matawan, NJ 07747
(732)705-5700 1.1 4-5 593
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.