Ravine Drive Elementary School
- Ravine Drive Elementary School's student population of 337 students has declined by 14% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 31 teachers has declined by 8% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-3|
|Total Students||337 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Ravine Drive Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has decreased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NJ)|
|Overall School Rank||#341 out of 2,236 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Matawan-Aberdeen Regional School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cliffwood Matawan-aberdeen Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 862 students
469 Matawan Avenue
Cliffwood, NJ 07721
(732)705-5400 1.1 6-8 862
- Cliffwood Cliffwood Elementary School Grades: K-3 | 359 students
422 Cliffwood Avenue
Cliffwood, NJ 07721
(732)705-5600 1.3 K-3 359
- Matawan Matawan Regional High School Grades: 9-12 | 1042 students
450 Atlantic Avenue
Matawan, NJ 07747
(732)705-5200 1.4 9-12 1042
- Keyport Leroy Gordon Cooper Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 243 students
160 Birchwood Drive
Keyport, NJ 07735
(732)290-3881 1.6 K-5 243
- South Amboy Memorial Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 405 students
11 Ely Ave
South Amboy, NJ 08879
(732)290-3876 1.6 K-5 405
My daughter has learned so much at Ravine Drive. My son will be starting kindergarten this year, I''m sure he''ll learn just as much. I''m proud of my children!
- Posted by Parent - catbi
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.