Raynham Middle School
- Raynham Middle School's student population of 663 students has declined by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 47 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-8|
|Total Students||663 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||47 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Raynham Middle School is ranked within the top 50% of all 1,666 schools in Massachusetts (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MA)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#737 out of 1666 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||n/a|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Bridgewater-Raynham School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Raynham Laliberte Elementary School Grades: 2-4 | 490 students
777 Pleasant Street
Raynham, MA 02767
(508) 824-2731 0.8 2-4 490
- Raynham Merrill Elementary School Grades: K-1 | 310 students
687 Pleasant Street
Raynham, MA 02767
(508) 824-2490 0.8 K-1 310
- Taunton Elizabeth Pole Grades: K-4 | 622 students
215 Harris Street
Taunton, MA 02780
(508) 821-1260 3.5 K-4 622
- Bridgewater Mitchell Elementary School Grades: PK-3 | 1,036 student
166 Mt. Prospect Street
Bridgewater, MA 02324
(508) 279-2120 3.5 PK-3 1,036
Learn about how public schools are impacted by an economic recession, job losses, and funding cuts.
Through the Gates Foundation, Bill Gates has not only donated billions of dollars to public schools, but will now sponsor in-depth research on improving teaching that may change the face of public school education forever.
The start of the school year translates into greater risks for the spread of H1N1. Learn about how public schools across the country are combating the risks, as well as what you can do to keep your children safe.