Renew Virtual Academy K12 #1 (Closed 2017)
|School Type||Charter School|
|Total Classroom Teachers||n/a|
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||n/a||23:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||New Jerusalem Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school to Renew Virtual Academy K12 #1 is Stockton Unified Early College Academy (0.5 miles away)
- The nearest middle school is Spanos (alex G.) Elementary School (0.4 miles away)
- The nearest elementary school is Stockton Collegiate International Elementary School (0.1 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Stockton Stockton Collegiate International Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 435 students
321 E. Weber Ave.
Stockton, CA 95201
(209)390-9861 0.1 K-5 435
- Oakland Aspire Apex Academy Grades: K-5 | 302 students
444 N. American St.
Oakland, CA 94606
(209)466-3861 0.4 K-5 302
- Stockton Spanos (alex G.) Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 495 students
536 S. California St.
Stockton, CA 95203
(209)933-7470 0.4 K-8 495
- Stockton Pittman Charter Grades: K-8 | 667 students
701 E. Park St.
Stockton, CA 95202
(209)933-7496 0.5 K-8 667
- Stockton Stockton Unified Early College Academy Grades: 9-12 | 408 students
349 E. Vine St.
Stockton, CA 95202
(209)933-7370 0.5 9-12 408
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.