Ridgeview Elementary School
- Ridgeview Elementary School's student population of 525 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 45 teachers has declined by 10% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||525 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||45 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Ridgeview Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has increased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||#1371 out of 3,601 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||CLAY School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Orange Park Ridgeview High School Grades: 9-12 | 1575 students
466 Madison Ave
Orange Park, FL 32065
(904)213-5203 0.5 9-12 1575
- Fleming Island Pace Center For Girls Clay Grades: 6-12 | 46 students
1241 Blanding Blvd
Fleming Island, FL 32006
(904)510-3918 0.7 6-12 46
- Middleburg Coppergate Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 497 students
3460 Copper Colts Court
Middleburg, FL 32068
(904)336-0675 2.2 PK-6 497
- Middleburg Doctors Inlet Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 670 students
2634 County Road 220
Middleburg, FL 32068
(904)336-0975 2.4 PK-6 670
- Orange Park Lakeside Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 798 students
2752 Moody Ave
Orange Park, FL 32073
(904)213-2966 2.5 PK-6 798
Learn how you can help improve your child's food options in public school cafeterias.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.