Ridgeview Elementary School
- Ridgeview Elementary School's student population of 738 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 40 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||738 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||40 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Ridgeview Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has increased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TN)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Washington County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Johnson City Gray Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 579 students
755 Gray Station Rd
Johnson City, TN 37615
(423)477-1640 2.4 PK-8 579
- Jonesborough Sulphur Springs Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 394 students
1518 Gray Station/sulphur Spri
Jonesborough, TN 37659
(423)753-1140 3.6 PK-8 394
- Kingsport Miller Perry Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 363 students
904 Fordtown Rd
Kingsport, TN 37663
(423)354-1760 4.3 K-5 363
- Johnson City Boones Creek Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 402 students
348 Boones Creek Christian Chu
Johnson City, TN 37615
(423)283-3500 4.5 PK-4 402
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.